Time to Leave - Prologue

Prologue: A school life full of bullying and assignments

Once upon a time, I really liked the school genre.
It's because I was happy to see the characters enjoying their youth and dreams to their heart's content in the cramped space of a school.
However, I didn't like the ones that took place in a modern school. As a current high school student, I knew how harsh and boring a modern school can be. So, I practically only read about fantasy schools.
Almost all of the fantasy-style academy stories I read had a bright, refreshing feel to them. Unlike the students who were tired of their lives, I felt that they were working hard for their dreams. So I thought dozens of times a day.

"I want to reincarnate in a fantasy world."

But not now. Instead of being reincarnated in a fantasy world, going to high school in modern times is ten times better. If you liked it so much, why are you like this now? Because I realized reality.
The fact that even in the fantasy world, school is a hard and dry place. I have lost so much in this world.

"Submit the test report by tomorrow."

"Professor. We have a test tomorrow.

"The test and homework are two separate things, so do it."

I was so shy that I wanted to slap the teacher on the back of the head.

“Ryan. We have a group meeting today, where are you going?

“Oh, sorry, I couldn't tell you earlier. I have to go out today."

"Yeah? Looks like you were going out today anyway."

"Oh? How did you know?"

“Because now you will be beaten to dust and will have to go to the temple for treatment. Fuck this."

The illusion of first love is broken during the group assignment,

“Ah, book club activities are so hard. Seniors are so cruel. Should I go to another department?

“I heard that the other special divisions are also very noisy. Are you okay?"

“It's just a side activity, so why bother because we can't eat each other? There is no pleasure in living."

"Actually, I only have one pleasure these days."

He did a side job and got caught up in a factional fight. Today, I drink a potion to recover from fatigue with my childhood friend and talk about the difficulties of life.
A school full of dreams and hopes is a bummer. Welcome to the academy full of bullying and assignments.
Tears of blood welled up in my eyes.

Comments